Friday, October 31, 2008

UPDATE : I am going to PD & Malacca for the weekend !!~



Gia posing..



This is actually a boat to Monkey Island..


The multi-animal show


Cowboy show

dalam Safari truck

me & kak tie



my bro-in-law

the FANTASTIC birds show!


ni lah mascott yg wat Gia & Mimi meraung cam nampak antu!!~





Yeayy.. after so many things happened..i guess this is the best time to cabut lari dari hiruk pikuk kota.. (wahh..boleyy?)

Well actually am going wif my sis, my bro-in-law and the 2 kids jek..we're gonna be staying at MPK's resthouse in PD.. coz my BIL's working for the Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK).

My BIL wants to take the kids to the famous A' Famosa Resort . I haven't been there anyway..oopss been there once! but only to the Cowboy Town or sumthin'.. I am so thrilled to get wet at the Water World..so am quite xcited bout' it.. then xXXx had promised to take us for dinner at Ikan Bakar Umbai.. (drooolingggg....)

Will post the pixs next week.. till then, wish me safe journey ya!

Take care...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com