Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ME vs MY FATs

Well if u ever think that i am weight conscious..think again.
I am !
Not that I thought of having those flabby xcessive baggage isn't pretty, but it was never pretty on me! Only ME..

I have a pear shape body which of course ppl sumtimes mistaken me for Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Keira Knightly or Salma Hayek! pheww..
or maybe Mariah Carey..owhh dear..
(when you have wider thighs than hips ladies and gentleman, you are categorized under Pear Shaped)

I also have a big sexy butt and i bet this is one of the reason why
Mazli loves to snap my pictures from the back angle (yes i knew it mazli-just admit it! u told me it was sexy though REMEMBER? aku ader bukti yer..ittew baru aku pakei kain kebaya..)

can't help it..it's in the gene.. too bad i don't inherit those big boobs.. used to have it but it shrunk right after i lost my weight!

So..out of all the craziness that has possessed me all these while, my main concern is of course my mungil butt and finger lickin good KFC thigh.. coz that's the only part that would eventually scares off any guy approaching me whenever i put on xtra kilos! besides my bulging tummy of course..

Even though i am quite satisfied with my body now, i am continuing my exercise regime to maintain my weight and at the same time trying to firm and tone up my lower parts. Although ppl around me (those nosy ppl i told u in the previous entry remember?) has started complaining of my juts out collarbone and started comparing mine with those anorexic models. I don't have (in any way) an eating disorder-i just love it, i might have body image distortion with an obsessive fear of gaining weight but i don't starve myself neither i puke after every meal (halloo food is expensive nowadays..y would u want to throw it in the toilet bowl?)

I used to cry in front of my closet-for not having anything to wear..because all my clothes have become smaller for me or me getting bigger than my clothes? I thought all those nightmares have gone but i was wrong! Now, i felt like crying whenever i puts on my shirts or pants or baju kurung for it has becomes baggy and i would look like i was wearing my mom's! sighhhh..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com